Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thursday December 5, 2019 Bebe


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday December 5, 2019
Yesterday and today were almost carbon copies.  Even with my tender back I walked the 4 dogs each morning, did my chores and crashed back in bed with the TENS machine until 11am.
Both days I went for the pork cutlet lunch again and worked on photos all afternoon.  I may have to start uploading more than one per day before long because I have almost a 2-year backlog now.  Uploading to Fine Art America is really a snap compared to RedBubble who continually makes our life miserable but they are the ones making sales, so I put up with their BS.
A sunrise was promising this morning, but the clouds were blowing the wrong way, covering up the sun before it could really light up the heavy cloud cover.
We still have the one extra baby girl here, the black one which we have called Bebe.  Tonight I had to take the photos below to post to get her adopted.  She is such a good little puppy and she will make someone very happy.  Like most puppies, she is a chewer...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.







Bebe