Friday, December 6, 2019

Friday December 6, 2019 Adoptions


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday December 6, 2019
Last night we had a couple come and adopt Bebe.  That was a quick one..
I stayed up to watch Godfather III which showed the end at 11pm in the guide but was in actual fact 11:30, to my chagrin.  The Paramount channel is quite good in that many of the movies are in English.  The downside is that they have 20 minutes of movie separated by 10 minutes of repetitive commercials that just annoy you to the point that you swear you will not buy that product..

This morning I am, as usual, watching the clock since 4am and the dogs are getting frisky at 5am so we went for an early, longer walk, down a street they have never been because it is normally busy.  It is one of the exits from our city.  I spotted a decent-sized home for rent so I made a mental note to mention it to Aram.
All day we have been waiting to contact some people who have 4 abandoned black puppies because Adiela has a home for 2 of them and we are the transport to Tulua...  But the lady/people work at night and probably sleep all day so we can't reach them.  So we did a lot of sleeping as well.
For the 4th day in a row I went for a pork cutlet lunch.  Today we had the deluxe 6,000 peso meal, Cristina only wanted the soup, so we were both happy and fed, for $1.75 USD.
It rained this afternoon which made Cristina happy because it will fill the big wading pools at the AnimalPark so the dogs can bathe themselves.
The neighbour to the north is quickly extending his second floor to above our patio.  The good thing is that there are no windows on the sides.
Cristina and I jumped in the car to go see this rental home in the daylight and the owner, who lives downstairs was there.  It is an up+down duplex, 3 bedrooms up, 2 bedrooms and garage down, both costing 380,000 pesos each per month ($111 USD).  The owner is looking to rent or sell and move to Tulua.  He would sell the whole place for $135,000 ($39,400 USD) negotiable.  If it wasn't on such a busy street I would recommend it.  There is also a building supply place across the street that is always busy.
Tonight I will go by just to show Aram.  He is hoping to get his US papers soon so it not worth moving from his present place.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start


Bebe is adaopted

I could eat this every day, easily....

Soup, drink and meal $1.75 USD!

Our hibiscus has bloomed

The duplex for rent

Puppies for adoption

Cristina had these photos

Puppies are just too cute