Monday, December 23, 2019

Monday December 23, 2019 Elevation


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday December 23, 2019
We went back to bed after chores and then worked on photos because nothing was planned for today.
Carlos, the ex, came over and looked at Chappy for us, making sure the spark plug was clean and proper.  He actually got Chappy running again and went for a test run.  When he was gone longer than expected I knew he was having the same trouble.  When he returned he confirmed that it quit twice and then quit again on arrival.  I hope that the mechanic from La Union that is supposed to have fixed this bike does show up tomorrow because I have  afew choice words to say to him.
Then Cristina wanted me to take her to the chicken place for lunch and then to a place she spotted some nice jeans the night before.  They fit.  She bought.
Next door was a place that sold all plastic items, and I wanted two good sized bins, just enough to raise the TV 4-5 inches above the new Sound Bar that blocks the signals from the remotes somewhat.  The TV isn't that heavy but support needs to be sturdy enough.  If we find something nicer later we can always use the bins for storage...  The bins seem to be perfect and the remotes are having no trouble making the electronics operate as they should.  The TV is also at a nice height for reclining in the recliners so it is a win-win.  Mamma Mia 2 was on so I watched that for a while.  None of them can sing like ABBA, who I saw live in Edmonton, but I could gaze into those huge eyes of Amanda Seyfried all afternoon, and more....
Then Aram came by and we went looking for coloured bags to hold clothing that they want to give to poor people tomorrow.  Our trip was cut short because Aram had Liliana's phone and the Visa office in the USA was calling so he had to rush home.
Then our family has joined a Go-Fund-Me project for our nephew Doug.  This poor kid has had more medical problems than any human should have to endure, and now he has lost both legs.  He had just got accustomed to walking with one artificial leg and now he has to learn all over again.   This brings up the saying "I complained that I had no shoes until I met a man with no feet.."
 Later I went out for another walk with Aram for exercise.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Chicken breast for about 60c

The TV is raised up on plastic bins for now

Cher and Andy Garcia on Mamma Mia 2

Amanda with the gorgeous eyes and Meryl Streep