Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Monday December 16, 2019 Animal Park


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday December 16, 2019
I took a couple of test shots this morning of the Vermilion Flycatcher under the streetlights on Program mode at 6,400 ISO.  They are not great shots but very reasonable considering the bad lighting condition.  I am so thankful that I learned a lot about this in the past week.
At 4:30am I was awake and heard  of Christmas music blaring from the church steeple.  This will probably be a daily occurrence until Christmas Day.  While walking the dogs, even 6 blocks from the church the music travels between the buildings with impunity and it is very loud.  Latinos, even priests, have simply no respect for other persons and their need for privacy and quiet.
I managed to send messages to two of the Amazon sellers telling them that they are stealing my Copyrighted work and to remove those products from sale.  When I tried to send to the others, Amazon, in their infinite wisdom, said that I had contacted my limit and would have to wait for responses before being allowed to contact more... WTF.  These crooks are cropping the artworks to remove the corner Watermark so now I have had to switch to the onerous larger center watermark on my work on RedBubble.  Ugh...
 We took Killer to the vet because he has a swollen ear, etc.  I believe the vet told them the puffiness can be massaged out....  The girls also want to get him x-rayed to see if there is a physical impairment to his using his back legs.  He has nervous energy back there but no motor control.  That may happen soon, meaning a trip to Tulua, etc.  I asked Cristina who is going to pay for all this because it is not even our dog...  At least she is honest with me that we are going to foot the bill.  Merry Christmas Killer.
I had another delightful pork cutlet lunch then came home for a 3-hour cuddle with Nina, Grigi, Princesa and Bebe.  I have to intercede repeatedly with Nina who wants to play a little too roughly with this tiny kitten.  The kitten honestly seems to enjoy the attention of Nina.
Then Cristina wanted me to take her to the Animal Park so I took Turi along on a leash.  All the street dogs had to come and check Turi out.  Turi is always wary but calm in these situations and therefore has good outcomes.  The horses are still in the area helping keep the grass mowed but I note they were also eating up the food Marino has brought for the dogs and cats.  This is not good, and they also crap everywhere making walking a careful chore.  The sunset was pretty, even more on the east sky for some reason...
Aram and I watched "Tora, Tora, Tora" in the evening.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
5am Vermilion Flycatcher

6400 ISO shots

He is a little luminescent

Marino works so hard for the animals

Interesting sky this evening

Dusk
Sunset is coming

Martin tries to control the horse invaders

He chases them from corner to corner

They keep coming back anyway

Then they eat the dogs' food

This is when the dogs need to chase them
Almost sunset

Beautiful animals

3 dogs in their special sleeping place

Horses are healthy

Turi meeting a lot of new friends

Sunset more to the south

This was more to the east

Very brightly lit

Love this view!