Thursday, December 26, 2019

Thursday December 26, 2019 Gifts


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday December 26, 2019
Christmas morning we got no sleep overnight at all.  The fireworks continued until 6am, almost non-stop and the dogs were frantic.  Poor Killer was trying to drag himself across the house to get away from the noise.  The people are absolutely inconsiderate and rude in Latin America with their "me first" attitude.  They don't give a darn about anyone except themselves and family.
I still did my chores and poop patrol and garbage and went to join David for lunch and to watch a few more episodes of "The Crown".
Cristina said that a motorcycle ran over and killed "Pirata", the one-eyed 'puppy' from the park.  So sad.
The fireworks contued in the evening sporadically until midnight but the damage was done.  Another night without sleep as all the dogs try to cuddle for security.

So, Boxing Day today had intermittent naps built-in, ...after the walk, after chores, after lunch...
Then after 1:30 we went and delivered the Christmas gifts of sporty clothing to great-nephews Alejandro and Jose-David.  One good thing about Latin America is that expectations are low for Christmas gifts and they are appreciative.  
As we drove out onto the main road Cristina said that Maida (not Magda) was on the motorcycle ahead of us, avoiding our gaze because she had seen Cristina.  This is the wicked stepmother that poisoned Christian so I wish that I had gotten a good look at her.  Believe me, Karma is coming for that @#@#$%^.
Then we went the Huellas Vet clinic to buy 25 kg of dog food, plus rabbit and bird food, and medicines.  Cost was under $42 USD.
Carlos stopped by and said he will be here at 8am to install the new bedroom door.  I have 1.5 hours to help him in the morning and we have a few other repairs that we hope he can handle.
Cristina still goes to the Animal Park every day,and that helps keep her mind occupied and sane.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Lego-like kit with hundreds of pieces for Alejandro

Jose-David rated a new bike

The Emperor's new clothes

Jose-David too

Electronic dragon

Electronic Transformer

Playing video games

Loved this painting on the bedroom wall

Alejandro is quite a handy kid

Karma is coming to this awful woman

I vow that she won't get away with it

I wish that I had a better shot of this @#@$%^