Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Wednesday December 11, 2019 Back


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday December 11, 2019
I guess I was photo exhausted with that busy Sunday and dealing with my strained back which alternates now with sciatica.  My TENS machine is working overtime and 2 naps a day are almost normal.
Sunday night, silly me, I felt sorry for the dogs so I took out 6 of them for a walk.  The walking is not a great problem unless they are all pulling at once, or winding me up in the leashes, or needing a poop pickup.  Bad back or not, I pick up the poop so there is no Gringo backlash.
Then Monday morning I compounded it by taking 5 dogs for the walk!  I feel sorry for the dogs and hate to refuse those who come up to join in.  
Our baby kitten had a swollen gland that covered her right eye so we took her to the vet.  We got some saline solution and some antibiotic eyedrops (I think).  The poor thing does not enjoy the dousing.
At 10am we took Aunti Nativa into Tulua to the office called Emssanar get some medical supplies.  But somehow she forgot to bring Victor Hugo's identity card (cedula) so we had wasted an hour or more waiting.
Westjet responded very poorly to my request for pricing for flights when I go to Canada.  They told me (this is 8 days after emailing them) to call in or contact this different department...  I responded by saying that Westjet is known for their great customer service so I was very disappointed with a buck-passing response!  I told them to forward my email to the right department for Pete's sake, because calling and waiting over 30 minutes from Colombia is not an option!!

Tuesday I went to the Emssanar medical aid office here in Andalucia around the corner.  These are the people that help Aram, Nativa and others with small medical and dental problems for nothing.  Aram claimed that it was a simple 20 minute wait to get the necessary card.  My track record with anything to do with Government held true.  They said I had to go the City Hall for something and I had them write it down for me.  At Silly Hall I spoke to a guy who looked at me like I was from Mars and he accompanied me back to Emssannar for clarification...  I apparently was not shown on some local register...  Then they told me to return in January and I should be OK..??!!
I had invited David over for  lunch and a movie so we went to the place around the corner for pork cutlets again.  Then Aram joined us at 12:30 and we watched "The Mission" which they really enjoyed.  Aram went to another dental appointment, and David left, so I went to get a cabbage at the veggie store 2 blocks away to tide me over for a couple of days.   Then I watched 3 more movies on TV!!

Today I took the dogs out at 4:45am for an early walk, got rained on, and got to work on my chores and poop patrol because we had to return to the Tulua Emssanar Pharmaceutical office to pick up her supplies.  She had found Victor Hugo's cedula.  She is also moving slowly with sciatica as well.
Cristina had arranged for some lady to meet us there with 2 more dark brown puppies to take to Adiela's for adoption.  We left her at Adiela's to wash and medicate the puppies, take photos, etc., and I brought Nativa home with her supplies.
Now it is nap time again with the TENS machine...  It really helps.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Hibiscus

Gourd plant flower

Rosebud

Rose

Our bunny Bruna - bad picture

Bougainvillea