Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wednesday September 11, 2019 Out n About


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday September 11, 2019
With the usual Wednesday chores out of the way, I had a quick nap before going to pick up Irma and David for lunch.  We went to ChijilasCa which they had been told about by Wolf and we had sampled before twice.  The food , prices and service have always been exemplary so we had another awesome meal there.  1 soup, 1 dessert, 4 drinks, 4 appetizers, and 4 full meals were 64,500 pesos or $19.10 USD. 
I had invited them to our place for a movie after, if David felt up to it, but they wanted us to come and try NetFlix at their place.  They keep trying to talk me into getting NetFlix and I keep resisting getting locked into anything.  One of the first movie recommendations that popped up was "Red Sea Diving Resort" and the write-up sounded interesting so we took a chance on it.  It was about Israeli Mossad  operatives scheming to sneak black Jews out of Ethiopia to avoid the genocide going on, and bringing them to Jerusalem via the Sudan.  We had picked well because it was certainly a well filmed and acted action movie with a great (true) story line.
I asked them to check if NetFlix had 2 historical movies that I wanted to see again, Cromwell, and Mary, Queen of Scots.  If NetFlix had those two, or even one of them I might have considered subscribing, but they don't.... so I probably won't....
We came out to some pretty threatening clouds and prayed once again for a good dump of rain.  We did get a bit of a rain on the highway going home but it was, and still is, dry in Andalucia.
Cristina went back to Tulua on the bus to meet with her niece, Ana, at HomeCenter.  I have no idea what they are shopping for but this is the second time they have done this.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Noon, and the sun is still very much directly overhead...

Irma watching David sample his soup

Cristina was nicely decked out today

Phony clouds, no rain