Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Tuesday September 3, 2019 LeeLee


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday September 3, 2019
Monday was a recharge day.  I cleaned out the cacuum after cleaning the car.  It is like new again.
It was a cloudy day (and I forgot) so I didn't get out to take photos at noon of the sun directly overhead at this latitude so there would be zero angle shadow.
Afte a good nap I worked on photos for a while.

Today, I walked the dogs, partially did my chores, and jumped in the car with Cristina at 7:30 so she could have some time to help clean her sister Adiela's house. 
We were waiting for progress repots from our buddy, Tom Buynski, from Manizales, (also formerly from Cuenca) to arrive in Tulua.  He came in a little later than planned but everything went without a hitch.  We went directly to the vet, John Faber Rojas, to pick up his new adopted part-siamese cat he has named LeeLee, after his mother.  John was in the middle of an operation so we had to wait a bit but that gave Tom a little time to get acquainted with his new companion for his poodledog Hank.
John took us in next and proceeded to do all the vaccinations and parasite controls in front of Tom, then gave him the certificate.
We had 15 minutes to get across town to the bus station for Tom to try to catch the 11am bus, and we just made it.  By 1:09pm he was already at Pereira, with another short hop to home.
Getting good animals adopted by good people is always satisfying.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.