Saturday, September 7, 2019

Friday September 6, 2019 Killer


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday September 6, 2019
We were at the vet John Faber Rojas by 8:30 with Rocas for her injections.  We also had Killer (that is his name, not Achilles) along to get his cast removed and for a check-up.  
Rocas is improving by leaps and bounds and is now a regular on our morning walks.  Killer however has little quality of life at the moment, little ability to move, and would probably be dead by now were it not for the caring attention of Cristina, Claudia and Sara.  He should be going back to his masters tomorrow.  It was supposed to be today, but that didn't happen.
I went out again with the long lens and took 79 pictures, trying to get a better handle on the manual focusing.  I did discover that I can see much better to focus if I can shield the sun.  Maybe a hood is in order..??  Anyway, I did manage to get a couple of shots that are decent this time, and that is encouraging.
I went for an evening walk with Aram and had a hamburger and fries at our old neighbour's new location.  Mmmmmm good!
 No more bunny in the field.  No appreciable rain for weeks now.  Constant hot days.  Boredom setting in.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start




A low angle view of Tom Thumb

More definition in the feathers

Common Tody Flycatcher is busy

Don't forget to let go Tom!

Saying Grace before eating

3 others for competition this afternoon

Sitting above the wall in the trees

Watching his territory

A large kite working its way higher

Saffron finches like our feeder

A little portrait work

Sara and Claudia comforting Killer
Killer is lucky to have such good caregivers