Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sunday September 8, 2019 Finca


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday September 8, 2019
The Formula 1 race was only going to be shown on a delayed basis at 4pm so I had to cheat early to see how my boy, Charles LeClerc, would fare today with the pole position start.  He did himself proud once again.  See for yourself at https://youtu.be/h-ce3gPMsGc

Cristina was begging to go for a drive to German's finca again and finally said she had to deliver medicine to one of the dog's to get me to agree to go.  I like the place and the view, and German and Ana, but I hate the drive there...  I have to drive the length of Tulua, then the 2-lane road to Rio Frio which is always clogged with Sunday drivers and motorcycles, the bad roads through Rio Frio, then the blind pot-holed road to the foothills.  Then it is hairpin after hairpin to get above his place.  Today I elected to take it easy on Lizzie and parked her up on the highway (loosely used term) and walked down the 1/2 mile to the finca (acreage).  

The view is still fantastic, and today there was much less smoke and cloud.  We had lunch and I settled down for a nap on their futon in front of the TV with constant visits by the 3 dogs, one of which is our Rex that they adopted.  Rex is thriving there as the top dog.

When we were leaving I sped away because Rex wanted to follow, which he did for a while, causing us to turn back but German had finally got him back, so we turned again and headed home.

I took Cristina to the Animal Park because some fellow was to come and adopt a kitten.  Apparently he went home with 3 kittens...

Claudia and Sara and oldest daughter Lina came in and ministered to Killer who enjoys their attention.   Our dogs were very happy to see us back home.

 I went for a walk with Aram and missed calls from his wife Liliana who had locked herself out apparently.  I don't know why my phone does not ring for WhatsApp for them...  All the permissions and notification settings seem fine...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Double panorama, about 300o
 
Better day today, nice view

Rex is king of this castle

He sure remembered us

Terraced mountainside for growing

Niece Ana is a good cook

Relaxation personified in a room with a view

Cool convertible table

Quickly becomes a bench

Last shot of the day