Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Tuesday September 10, 2019 Bored


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday September 10, 2019
Yesterday Cristina was out for 9 hours so I was bored silly and watched 3 movies.  Aram and I went for an early walk the he and Liliana came to watch a movie in the evening with me when Cristina went out again for another 2 hours to a political meeting.  Liliana only stayed 1/2 hour, worried about leaving their daughter alone at home.
I got an exciting message supposedly from Bancolombia, Movistar and Exito saying that we had won a promotion for 15,000,000 pesos (about $5,000).  Claudia knew where to check, and yes, it was a scam.  I certainly didn't have my hopes up.

This morning there was a promising sunrise if there was a gap at the horizon but it was about 5 seconds long.  I got a shot of the best there was.  I was shooting from beyond the vacant lot behind us, along which someone has planted some nice flowering bushes, in which the chickens and chicks and cats hide.  Still no sign of the wild bunny.
I have been trying to email Banco Pichincha in Cuenca because I have been unable to check my account for about a month now.  They kept replying with canned emails to phone these different numbers.  It took me about 7 tries to finally get a person on the phone and I just wasted more money.  After 6 months of inactivity their computer automatically boots you to the sidelines and none of these useless people can do anything about it or resurrect my access, unless.... I make a deposit (not a withdrawal)...  Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Cristina gathered some oranges and I made a big jug of OJ to pass some time.  
I left it too late to adequately invite David and Irma over for a movie so we are getting together for lunch tomorrow.
I watched a TV movie in Spanish, that is how bored and hot and sticky I am.  Then I went out with the 70-300 lens to practice some more.  Wearing a cap was a definite help and my shots will eventually improve.  Today's shots are just so-so because I was just testing under low light again.
A later walk with Aram is to cap the evening.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.