Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday September 30, 2019 Rain


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday September 30, 2019
It is snowing tons in Canada and that is hard for most of my friends and family who are not as young as they once were.  I don't miss shoveling 4 foot snowdrifts that always blew across my driveway.  And when it is the heavy wet stuff, that is really hard to accomplish.  I would never tackle that without a back brace.
Here we have a welcome wet problem, back to daily rains and today we had a goody.  The back yard is getting saturated so we will have puddles and a lake forming.   But it sure does wash the dust away from the front street, and at least, we don't have to shovel it.
It was not raining when I walked the dogs this morning and the town was covered in smoke from the sugar cane fields.  It lookedlike fog but our nose told us different.
Today was a lazy day, working on photos for Fabiola's daughter Elizabeth.  They had passed on a memory stick to me via Wolf so now I have to get this back to them.
I watched "The Girl In The Spiders Web" for the 3rd time in 2 weeks on TV.   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5177088/?ref_=nv_sr_4?ref_=nv_sr_4  
They replay movies so much here and there is so little new to watch.  But I then lucked into a remake of "Death Wish" with Bruce Willis, filmed in Chicago and Montreal.   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1137450/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_13
The main character is now a Doctor with a brother who calms him down.  They seemed to have bleeped out a lot of the violent scenes and I still think I will always prefer the original with Charles Bronson.
Time to hit the sack early for a change.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.