Friday, September 27, 2019

Friday September 27, 2019 Vet


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday September 27, 2019
Last night a couple came here with a really nice walking rig for poor Killer.  It might be a long while before he gets the use of his back legs again, so this should give him a new lease on life.  He will soon move to a home who can accomodate him and his disability.  Cristina and Claudia have really done yeoman work for this dog.

At 8am we were on our way to the vet John Rojas Vargas again with Rocas for her last chemotherapy treatment.  Her vagina has almost returned to normal.  Whether she will need an operation later, I don't know.
There was the usual assortment of different animals looking for medical attention.
While there a young couple dropped off a cute black puppy to Cristina for adoption to people in Andalucia.  So I was the delivery boy.  On the way home Rocas vomited twice and the black dog had a crap.  In a small car, we are aware of it very quickly and we stop immediately for cleanup.
PayPal has been so far absolutely useless in helping sort out my problems with Ted's Electronics.  They both keep sending these ridiculous form letters which tells me that our world is now so automated that they can get away with this garbage with 99% of the population.  But I am the other 1%....
I actually did nap today for almost 2 hours, I mean really sleeping!  And I had a real good night's rest last night and I couldn't recall if I remembered to take the Melatonin sleep aid or not.  It is the only drug I take, but I still hate taking any medications.
Cristina had me take her to the Animal Park to take photos of 10 kittens for adoption.  I think she said they are having an adoption event in Tulua on Sunday...  The sunset was quite spectacular tonight!
Then Aram and I went for a walk and he came in for a visit.  I found out that we share the same January 1 birthday, but many years apart.  He is 33 years younger than me.
I fixed up a couple of photos for him and printed them.  He was thrilled with the results.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start


 
Killer may soon be mobile

Anything is better than his present existence

Rocas is waiting to go

She is a submissive dog that like attention too

This poor Princess is 15 years old and failing

Our vet likes wolves

That dog had a lot of bandages on his undercarriage

I am not sure what was wrong with the Persian...

Rocas is waiting to go back home

This is the puppy we took to Andalucia

He has found a forever home close to the main park

Gorgeous sunset tonight

Great colours