Monday, September 23, 2019

Sunday September 22, 2019 Valeri BD


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday September 22, 2019
Yes, this is the promised second Blog for today.
I hesitate mentioning that I accidentally broke a mirror this morning.  I am not superstitious normally, but I admit that this is bothering me...  So silly.
 
I was honored to be asked to take photos this afternoon for the 10th Birthday of Valeri, the daughter of Elizabeth (and Alex), and granddaughter of Wolf and Fabiola.  
It was a warm afternoon and the west sun was beating in on us, making most photos difficult.  The children attending were so very well behaved and the cutest young fellow seemed fascinated that I could speak French as well as English.
Wolf left to go to Buga for some reason just as we arrived but there were a couple of other fellows who spoke English well, especially Juan Carlos, who chatted with me most of the afternoon.
Fabiola and friends made delicious popcorn, empanadas, french fries, chicken nuggets, and more,.. plus cake, so nobody went home hungry.
We all enjoyed the good food, fellowship, conversation, sunshine and a lovely sunset.
I hope you enjoy the pictures without captions.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.