Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday September 19, 2019 Puppies


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday September 19, 2019
It rained this morning quite nicely so there was no walking the dogs.  
Later, Claudia and Sara came with a sick kitten that was having trouble breathing and everybody tried their best to get the tiny thing to regain proper breathing but to no avail.  The little thing passed away.
I had invited David & Irma to watch Hidalgo and they had just accepted when  Cristina announced that we had to run 2 puppies in to Adiela for adoption.  Claudia and Sara brought them and bathed and de-fleaed them.  The poor dogs in the Animal Park just live in flea heaven.
As we were about to leave, the call came that they wanted the last 2 puppies as well so we went to the Animal Park to pick them up, and Claudia and Sara.
We went to Adiela's where the 2 additionalpuppies got the wash and de-flea by hand treatment.  Like usual I do my best to occupy myself and nap.  3 hours later we leave.
Passing by the Power Pizza place, which only opens at 3pm, brings on such cravings and nobody refused my offer to stop for supper.  I had had my salad for lunch so I was all smiles at the propect.  And they bring chils, oregano, parmesan and black pepper to add, so I am in ecstacy.  I was only disappointed that the large pizza wasn't larger, lol.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start
Clean puppies 1+2

Clean and tuckered

Dirty puppies 3+4

In bad need of cleaning

Claudia, Cristina & Sara

4 meat pizza... yummmmmmmy