Saturday, June 2, 2018

Saturday June 2, 2018 Joes' Secret Garden


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Saturday June 2, 2018
Happy 78th Birthday to brother Laurent.
Sunshine!!!  We missed you!  Welcome back.
I was still on pins and needles this morning while waiting to see the realtor who said she would be here around 10:30.  She called around 11am and I was listening very hard to sense the mood in her voice, which was luckily cheerful, ... just saying she was running late, but was on her way.  Whew..!! 
She had received the down payment on the house so that was a huge relief to me.  Then we went through the house and bike paperwork and the deeds she needed before discussing the likely process and timeline.  Closing date is expected to be around the 13th.  I had originally wanted to get out of here on the 15th but that is cutting it too close, so my sights are now set on the 22nd.  Fridays are always the cheap flight days to Cali.  The buyer has a lease expiring in July at his present place.
Now I need to figure out how I will go to Cali, either by vehicle, with everything I want to take, ... or by myself on the plane with two weight-restricted suitcases,.... or bring someone along on the plane....  Cristina even offered to come, by bus, to Ecuador and come back with me....  While a vehicle trip would be long, I sure want to be able to bring all that I want, rather than have to make decisions on what to sacrifice because of weight...

Then I got invited over to a friend's place because they said they wanted to see me before I left.  I then spent the better part of 2 hours listening to a pitch for some multi-level marketing scheme.  While it might be interesting, ..been there, done that...
Next I needed a quick nap because I needed to de-stress a little.
I rode Buzzer over to Joes' because I had been invited as a guest by good friends Lee and Linda Troupe who also were celebrating the sale of their condo!!  Linda had a heart attack while visiting in the US a while back, coded 3 times and had several broken ribs from the CPR administered.  Today, she looks as good as ever, as does Lee, and she is even teaching aerobics again!   It was so great to connect with them in person again and spend a delightful evening at Joes'.  Nice people like that are friends for life.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
Sunrise to a sunny day, very welcome

My crude SOLD signs 'til I can scrape off the big sign

Lee and Linda and a guy who was just passing through

A super evening with fun friends

Some other people came too

Waiting for KP's fried chicken