Friday, June 15, 2018

Friday June 15, 2018 Problems


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings. Even though that does not appear to work again either…...  Google sucks. 
THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Friday June 15, 2018
The realtor and the lawyer were both messaging me an hour and a half before our scheduled 12:30 meeting, first wanting me to bring more documentation on the Buzzer, then to arrive at noon...  I wasn't rushing, but I hurried and got there on time.
Initially we thought everything was going to slide through then the wheels fell off.  The Notary and his assistant got all hung up on me being married at the time of the Buzzer purchase and at the time of the correcting of the house documents...   They say that all the documentation is fine, and ready, but they need Cristina's signature(s)..........  Ugh, I hate the invasiveness of Ecuadorian law!!!  And it is just pure luck that Cristina happens to be coming next week anyway, sometime near 1am Wednesday morning.  Let's hope that there is nothing to delay her because our new appointment to finish off all the papers is now Wednesday, 9:30am, 46 hours before we leave..
The new owner, John, is such a great guy to put up with this BS too so I asked if he had any further plans for the day and he said no, so I offered for him to return with me to do the house walk-through.  He accepted so I bought him lunch next door before I went through the whole house and showed him how everything worked.
Luckily, he he is still very gung-ho and anxious to move in because, all of a sudden, his landlady wants him out...  He asked if he could store a few things here in the meantime and I naturally am happy to allow that.
So, everybody, pray a little more that everything goes smoothly from here on.  I am almost near tears and don't know how much more of this Ecuadorian BS I can take without throttling somebody...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al