Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Wednesday September 7, 2022 Clean-up

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday September 7, 2022

Last night I tuned in to watch the Blue Jays play the Orioles at the bottom of the third inning, Jays up 3-0, none out for the Orioles, with a man on first.  The Oriental Jays pitcher named White proceeds to give up 2 walks, and the Manager didn't pull him....  5 runs later for the Orioles, I was too sickened to watch the Jays lose this 9-6 groaner.  Fire the Manager!

It is odd walking in the dark (5am this morning as I had another poor night) and seeing only 3 lights in the sky which must be satellites since they are bright, and very alone.  

We drove in quickly to HomeCenter to get silcone glue and picked up a few other things, like a new back seat protector for the dogs to accompany us.  We also got some flower seeds as we seek to adorn the new-look back yard.

Next we went to get some flowers, and a cactus, and had them potted.  We got some dirt and will be planting lots more in our existing pots.

The early afternoon before a nice nap was spent cleaning up a little on the patio and putting tools away.

Cristina took Chappy to deliver some oranges to Aunt Nativa and to make a cemetery stop.

I am still awaiting Carlos to come by to discuss cementing around the bases of the 12 new posts.  I also owe them money for the last 2 2-hour workdays.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Back seat protector

New flowers for the patio

And another pot

Pretty cactus

Soon this will all be abloom
Our rose

This aloe may get moved..

Butterfly visitor