Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Wednesday September 28, 2022 Package

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday September 28, 2022

The stars were out this morning and I could make out Orion almost directly above.  It was pretty quiet this morning, no horses and only one cow on the street.  

I went into the Tulua post office 4-72 and they made me go get a copy of my Cedula before giving me the package.  The package was small and I feared that they had shorted me some items but, when I unpacked, I did indeed have 2 Dash-cams and 2 home security cameras, and the 4 64Gb memory cards.  I am charging the one home-cam and will test it out tomorrow.  The rest I am intending to give away as gifts.  I am a little irked that they sell packages with the 64Gb memory cards but the packaging says the units only accept up to 32Gb cards, so I will have to see.....

Oh, the package was ordered August 26, so very slow delivery.  I have also ordered some more magnetic bracelets from Chine, so I will be lucky to see those before Christmas.

Cristina and I went for supplies at D-Uno and bought a lot, but the prices are the best of anywhere, so it is worth it to stock up when we get the chance.

I sat down with lunch in time to watch the Argentinian women's volleyball squad beat the Czech Replublic gals 3 games to 1.  I will have to keep tabs on future games.

It was sprinkling, and her Dad was out of town, so we went to pick up Sofia to spend the afternoon and evening here.  She and Cristina are actually watching the TV on the patio right now.  

Since Tom Thumb has been avoiding me, I refilled the feeders and he should be back soon.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Our little big man NeNe

Still social distancing, lol.

Wasp

Wasp

Saffron Finch

x 2

SF

With a Ruddy Ground Dove

RGD

Face-off at the feeder