Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Wednesday September 14, 2022 Rain!

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday September 14, 2022

The crew was playing games with me this morning so I intially did a short walk with only Turi, but found the other 3 eager and waiting when we got back so I relented and the 4 of them came along.  We did a backwards kind of route for a change of pace and to avoid the usual barking house dogs.

At 6:30am we got a nice little rain which freshens up the flowers and shrubs and trees.  The ground is just too dry for the lake to re-form.  The forecast is for some thunderstoms or rain this week every day.  I'll take it!

I arose exceedingly late this morning and finished chores before having lunch and working on photos.

Cristina decided to go into Tulua to help her sister Adiela with the Zoonosis animals so we went out with the 4 co-pilots.  We hit heavy rain as we entered Tulua and Cristina almost  decided to turn back (she hates getting her hair wet) but spoke to Adiela and stayed.

The storm followed us back to Andalucia where we got another nice thunderstorm at 1:30pm.  Still not enough rain overall to re-make the lake, but good enough to give Lizzie a good wash....

The water bill was stuck in the door so I gave it a college try to pay it online, but it was refused again.  Some day I will figure it out...

It seemed odd not to have any immediate crisis at all today...

It has been over 24 hours since the puppy was advertised as lost and found and no word yet from any owners.  So he will be advertised for adoption next...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Nice rain 6am.

We needed this...

The rescued puppy

Nina

Rain and bad drivers in Tulua

The whole sky looked soggy...