Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Tuesday September 6, 2022 Almost done

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday September 6, 2022

Between last night and tonight, under 2 hours each, Carlos, Bolivar and I managed to complete the policarbonate extension on the patio roof!  There might be some concrete work to be done for the bases of the support posts but that is to be discussed tomorrow.  It is just so nice to see the finished product as I envisioned it.  Let it rain now,... I want to see how well it works!

There are a lot of tools to put away but that can all wait until tomorrow...  

I didn't sleep that well last night, for some reason I kept tasting bile and that is uncomfortable for trying to sleep.  A good gargle at 2am did help somewhat but I still forwent the walk at 4am.  I was up early to do yard cleanup and poop patrol because it was quite sunny and it really did warm up today with the sun almost directly overhead.

 After lunch I had driven Cristina to see Martica and pick up a kitten which we took to Zoonosis along with that spare fencing I had bought via Carlos, and some scraps of ceramic tiles.  I didn't want to give those up but their need is greater than my hoarding.

 I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Start

 

 

Last night, replacing the tiles

Carlos and Bolivar work well together

Slow but steady work




1/2 the patio

Grigi

Other 1/2 of the patio

 


Birds

More birds

Find the Kiskadee

A little more visible here

Yeah!  DONE!

Looks good to me

Another load off my mind.