Monday, September 19, 2022

Monday September 19, 2022 Critters

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday September 19, 2022

The 3 dogs are such a pleasure to walk in the early morning darkness.  I rarely have to untangle leashes.  Rocas has declined to join us the last few days and I don't push it because she is a boat anchor at times on the walk.  I could see wispy, but thick, cloud above, and no moon or stars.

I got a message from our health provider EPS that they have sorted out my eligibility issue.  That is a relief.  I take no medications and am overly healthy, but it is better to have support should shit happen.

There were lots of critters moving around today, birds, geckos and more.

As it started to rain we took a quick trip to D-Uno for supplies.  When the bill is over 200,000 pesos, we blink, but realize that is under $50 USD for 2 huge bags we can barely lift...

The rain is coming and going, sometimes quite heavily as, of course, we are to cut the grass in the morning.....  Wet grass is really heavy for Leonel.  I am happy to pay him to lift those big bags.  

Cristina has been wanting to go to Tulua this afternoon but always farts around, then the rains begin again, so she farts around some more.  She hates to get her long, straightened hair wet.  3:40pm and still raining a lot so she may not get away...???

I am into another Norwegian series on Netflix.  I enjoy their series, as well as Danish and Korean ones for a change of pace.  I gave up on Bollywood BS when they insist on making everything a bloody musical with long dance scenes, ugh....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Beauty unfolding.  See the ant?

Here too unfolding amazing layers.

Peach rose unfolds differently

Tiny 4cm Gecko

See the small brown butterfly?

Larger 10cm Gecko

Tom Thumb loves to feed when it is raining

Rain off my new roof panels

Mesmerizing drips

Water pooling

Tom Thumb is a water baby