Friday, September 23, 2022

Friday September 23, 2022 Grass

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday September 23, 2022

There was a small rain last night but not enough to postpone things.  The 4 dogs and I had a late, 6:30am, walk in the light of the sunrise.  Way too many people, vehicles and dogs out at that time...  But I found the pig this morning inside a house....  And I brought a fruit from the street there to the chestnut filly with the white blaze around the corner.  This time she came to the fence and graciously ate it from my hand.

The co-pilots and I drove Cristina and the 2 puppies to Adiela's this morning.  Cristina was going to catch the bus to Cali to support  her niece Ana at a medical appointment.  Ana has a kidney disease like her father, who died of that disease, so it is a concern....

Leonel delayed coming to cut the jungle until 1pm, and that is a good thing because the sun had dried the yard nicely in the morning.  7 bags of grass and leaves are now on the front sidewalk to await the garbage truck in the morning.

Cristina had taken pictures with my phone of our timid male foster dog, Nino, and sent them to Adiela to arrange an adoption.  The dog is super-sweet so we hope he gets a good home.

My local expat friend Roger got his laptop back from the repair shop that I referred him to.  Everything was recovered, the laptop works again, and all for under $50 USD.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Rose

Rosebud

Rose

Doggie jungle

Leonel starts cutting

Butterfly or Moth?

All done

Nino should get adopted easily

Saffron Finch

Shiny Cowbird female and Saffron Finch male

2 Saffron Finches