Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sunday September 11, 2022 Beauty

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday September 11, 2022

The day of 9-11 is burned in our memories.   I would sound racist if I said that I wouldn't ever travel to, or give a nickel to, those terrible countries, and never buy their dirty oil.  A pox on our politicians who do....

We had to endure a loud neighbor's party until 6am so we didn't get much sleep and were in no condition to go walking.

Sometime in the night, one of the dogs, (surely Rio), damaged two of our patio elephant's feet.  I picked up the scrapings, added a little water and pressed it back into place.  Hopefully that will work well enough.  We have not had any further problems today as the cement cures (knock on my wooden head).

Cristina went to the cemetery for quite a while so I took 4 of the dogs for a car ride there.  We actually found her buying kids' games at the central park.  A puppy almost got too close to the car and, of course, Cristina was concerned why it was scared and alone.... so, it has come home with us, where I took a few photos to send to Adiela to find its owners.  Someone had said that the puppy belonged to someone at one of the gas stations, but that proved to be false.

I repositioned the hummingbird feeders and Tom is loving them, visiting them a lot, and giving me  a better angle for decent photos..  I am quite happy with today's shots.   

Oh, and Cristina apparently told our prospective house buyers that I am renovating the house and do not want to sell!   Hooray!

Oh, and Sofia is here visiting and playing games with Cristina for the third day in a row.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Lost puppy

Not too big yet

A really sweet dog

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT