Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Wednesday September 21, 2022 Ripley's

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday September 21, 2022

The heavy rain Monday night and Tuesday morning caused a lake again so cutting the grass has been postponed to Friday.

As usual, with a heavy rain, the town water was shut off for most of the day.

So, I worked on photos all day, spending more than an hour on one alone...

This morning I walked with the 3 dogs and I remember seeing some stars, but that is all I really remember.  I must have been a zombie.

The new puppies are a hoot with the bow-leggd walks, and they know to do their business once outside of the bedroom.  I have watched each of them poop 3 times in 2 minutes, and, of course, pee. 

I rarely remember dreams, but when I had a second one this week involving my employers in Okotoks, I had an uneasy feeling.  I emailed my boss to see if everyone in the family was OK and he replied that there indeed were.  I breathed a sigh of relief, until I received a response to my latest rare joke offering from the wife of a friend near Okotoks, telling me that he had committed suicide a few days ago...  That is one for my Ripley's file.  Richard and I corresponded on FaceBook every couple of weeks.  He had even talked of visiting here....  RIP Richard.

My co-pilots and I took Cristina to Tulua to go shopping for special cloth to make a bag to contain the remains of her son when he is dug up from the grave and installed in one of the mausoleums.  I have no interest in participating in that ghoulish venture. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

The lake is back.

The goofy puppies

They enjoy being free to roam the house.

Rose opening nicely

This one too

Bougainvillea continues to grow wild

Another almost in full bloom

An exciting rosebud

Nino, Rio and 3-legged Mona

Nino and Rio are buddies

Mona and Princesa enjoying the sun

Tom Thumb from a new angle...