Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Tuesday September 27, 2022 Sports

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday September 27, 2022

Some stars were visible this morning amongst the high clouds.  We came across the whole horse family again this morning, stallion, mare, and little filly with the bushy tail.

Last night I watched the Toronto Blue Jays beat the New York Yankees 3-2 in the 10th inning.  Then I watched Dallas Cowboys beat the New York Giants in football.  I am not sad that it was a bad day for NYC teams.

This morning at 7am I was watching Colombia's women's volleyball team lose 3 straight games to a very superior Chinese team.  Volleyball is a great spectator sport that I realy enjoy.  There is another game tomorrow involving Argentina and someone at 10:50am....

I took Cristina and the puppies in to Tulua again today.  As I was opening the garage door a delivery guy was at the door.  I had ordered 2 home security cameras and 2 car cameras, with plans to give 3 away.  He said that I needed to pay about $6 USD Duty at the bank in the next block and then I could pick the package up at the Post Office 4-72 across from our bank in Tulua.  I was there shortly after 11am and the damned place was closed until 2pm!  I was so angry!  Customer service is non-existent in Latin America.  I decided that I would just go next time we are in town anyway.  

Then I watched the better part of 4 soccer games, then a NetFlix stupid movie to kill the day...  Pet Peeve:  Why do characters never close a door behind them in movies???  Gee, it is because the camera is behind them, ... duh....

No photos taken....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.