Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sunday September 18, 2022 Critters

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday September 18, 2022

The walk this morning was quiet for dogs, but occasionally loud as we approached 9 different parties still going on....  This was the most parties we have ever encountered on one walk.  Valentine's Day must be super special this year!

I checked to see what happened in MotoGP this morning and was not at all happy to see that that both my main guys crashed into each other on Lap 1!!!!  Quartararo was following too close to the back tire of Marquez who moved in his path and both ended up out of the race.  Boo Hoo...  Fabio still leads in the rider championship though his lead was greatly reduced today.

The afternoon was spent catching up on Ancestry hints and trying to extend our lineage back to the 1400's.  Sometimes dates just don't make sense when you are trying to be sure that you have an accurate line happening.  It helps me to only visit Ancestry every couple of weeks to let the hints flesh themselves out some more.

I moved one hummingbird feeder higher and closer to try to get better shots of Tom Thumb, but he was avoiding me and only went to the farther one, so far.  Stay tuned as I try for good close-ups.

Whenever there are few, or no, birds in the yard I am on the lookout for the Yellow-Headed Caracara who seems to patrol the open lot next door too.  I am familiar with his hawk-like screech and heard him, then spotted him in the tree at the rear.  He is such a pretty bird in flight.

The two new little puppies are going concerns when Cristina lets them roam under her supervision.  They are so chubby and bow-legged, so their wobbly walk is so very amusing.  I imagine their skin problem will be solved quickly.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

The puppies are cute and playful

They can move quickly

Adoptions should be soon

Rio is our most active dog outside, by far...

Yellow-Headed Caracara

YHC

Tom Thumb