Thursday, September 15, 2022

Thursday September 15, 2022 Birds

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday September 15, 2022

The sky was pretty dark, nothing visible, as we took a slightly delayed walk.  I don't want to go, but am always happy after that I did.  The filly was bedded down in her pasture and I was kicking myself for not picking up fallen fruit in the previous block.

After another sleep and a good shower I gave myself a mani-pedi.  Yes, I can do that on my own, and I don't need to paint my nails.

I slipped out with Turi to pay the water and electric bills but my usual outlet was closed, oddly enough.  The neighbour said they had a medical appointment or something.

On the way back I saw a Yellow-Headed Caracara cruising above our block, so I got the camera and headed to the back and just missed the sonovagun...  And I missed Tom Thumb twice as well....  

My co-pilots and I again took Cristina to Tulua this afternoon after lunch.  There was a police checkstop narrowing the highway to one lane, always a nuisance, and they almost never stop me.

I just got a message from the EPS health insurance people but I will have to wait for Cristine to decipher the voice message.  Written messages I can easily translate to understand.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Roadblock ahead

Doves flying in and out to avoid the Caracara

Rio and Mona

Turkey Vulture

TV

Nina 2

Pink and white roses

Peach rose

Peach rose

A look at the updated patio