Monday, September 12, 2022

Monday September 12, 2022 Banking

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday September 12, 2022

The walk under a near full moon and a satellite was a repeat.  We found the pig in a different spot this morning.  We came upon 4 horses and had many new house dogs bark at us.

We were at the Bancolombia in Tulua for our 8am appointment to fix their statement to DIAN for the correct amounts.  We took a photo and sent that to the Accountant and await the results from her, as this is supposed to be accomplished today.

Then we had to make an appointment for 9:00 to open an account for me.  That appointment also worked well but they gave us some papers to fill out and come back.  The earliest appointment we could make was 10:30, but it was 11:30 before we were served... and that episode was unsatisfactory because they somehow need to confirm my pension income from Canada, so now we have another appointment for 10am tomorrow.  It boggles my mind, in this day of swift technology, that any bank can be so slow at everything.  I keep wanting to tell them that I worked at Scotiabank 54 years ago, with mechanical adding machines and everything handwritten on paper, and we were 10 times faster than these yo-yo's.

Actually the bank just called and all is ready for tomorrow!  That was a surprise!  My phone doesn't like my fingers to answer calls for some reason and I almost dropped that call too...

From there we drove quickly to a place for two large bags of dry dog food and certainly didn't save any money.

Next we went to LA14 and had chinese food for a fast lunch before getting veggies and sundries at Exito.

I sure was pooped when we got back and put the puppy next to me on the bed.  A little belly rub and he was fast asleep.  Adiela still has not advertised for us finding it, so it may be here a while yet.  It is quite timid, but Rio keeps playing with him until he has had enough and finds a quiet spot for himself.

I had a nice chat with 2 of my brothers in Canada on my Fongo app.  So far I am impressed at how well it works in all aspects and hope it keeps that up.  I just need to figure out how to answer a call properly without my reading glasses...

We finally had a little bit of rain to cool things off and test my patio roof with the policarbonate extension.  It wasn't much of a test, but it has passed with flying colours.  The entire patio is dry.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards naturally..).   

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Into every life a little rain must fall

Just a little rain

Puppy after the nap

Tom Thumb

TT

Saffron Finch

SF