Friday, September 16, 2022

Friday September 16, 2022 Puppies

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday September 16, 2022

The sky was again dark and a little sprinkly as we took another later walk this morning.  The pig was actually in the street this morning but hastily took off to safer climes upon spotting my 3 dogs.

We ran into Tulua to Adiela's to pick up 2 small female puppies that have skin problems that need to be attended to prior to adopting them out.  So we have 12 regulars and 3 fosters at the moment.  We also picked up 2 new rose plants that Cristina had bought yesterday.  We should plant them soon somewhere, but good ground is hard to find along the perimeter.

The prospective buyers are making offers to Cristina without having sold their apartment in Bogota.  I did the numbers again and they are shy by a few thousand from what I want to enable us to possibly purchase something decent.  I spoke again to Cristina about all the upheaval a sale would cause and how we are not making any decent extra money, as she seems to think, on a sale.  I asked her point-blank why we should sell our decent house that we are spending good money on to renovate, in a great location, to move to the unknown...???  She then said that the house is not for sale any more....  Do I dare breathe a sigh of relief yet??

We took the other lost puppy to get vaccinated prior to adopting it out.  Then we had Jose visit our house to vaccinate 10 of our dogs as well as a precaution.  Knock on wood, all our dogs, even the old ones, seem healthy and happy to be here.

I experimented with manual focus and got some very good shots of Tom Thumb today.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

2 little females we are fostering

Need to clear skin problems prior to adoption.

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT