Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Wednesday February 9, 2022 Kitten

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday February 9, 2022

On this day in 2016, our dear mother Yvonne, who was born May 29/1916 passed away after a very long life.  

Mom lived for 36,416 days,.... or 99 years, 8 months, and 12 days,
or 1196 months and 12 days. 
This can be converted to one of the following:
3,146,342,400 seconds
52,439,040 minutes
873,984 hours
36,416 days
5202 weeks and 2 days.

RIP Mom, you are missed!

Picture stolen from my sister.....
 

We had an uneventful walk this morning except for being confronted by a pack of 3 dogs, but luckily they were mostly friendly and allowed us to continue on our way,... whew!

We now have another kitten to foster for a bit that has a skin condition that needs looking after so we had to take it in to Tulua.  While there, I had to fix the orientation of Adiela's laptop which got changed by a cat walking across the keyboard.

We still have Violeta the friendly dog that is apparently going this Sunday to Cristina's ex, Carlos.  Hopefully that will be a good match because Violeta is craving attention and is all over me 1/2 the time.

I looked up the address of the place that has my laptop so we stopped in.  I brought a printout of the confirmation from their website that I had paid the "tax" but that wasn't good enough..  I have to return with the actual receipt from the Bank.  I was going to return today but then spotted a huge traffic jam entering Tulua because the highway was blocked off for an unseen reason.  It can wait until tomorrow already.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Violeta is a sweetheart

A kitten with the same colours!

This one was super hungry

Unnamed as yet..  Any ideas?