Thursday, February 3, 2022

Thursday February 3, 2022 Violeta

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday February 3, 2022

The walk with my 4 dogs went without a hitch this morning under obscure skies.  The only noise we hear is the barking from peoples' guard dogs as we walk by.

We went into Zoonosis to pick up a lovely female dog named Violeta who will become the new companion of Carlos, Cristina's ex.  Violeta is a very calm dog, a great mother who has just been sterilized, and will be great for Carlos.  He doesn't know that we have her yet and we may deliver her Sunday after a regimen of cleaning and medicines.

So now my poor laptop is "on hold" somewhere in Bogota with noises that I may need to pay more fees (customs?) etc.  They say that they are trying to contact me but I have no idea how,.. I have heard nothing.  This is what 14-day guaranteed delivery by Canada Post works like....   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Since I am not able to contact Canada Post I have been forced to involve my dear sister again.  I today provided the Bill of sale and a photo from Feb.16/20 to prove that it was bought here in Colombia, used....  Gawd I hate red tape and governments always with their hand in your pocket!!!

I tried to watch some more of those old movies on the Smart TV and VLC but they pixellated so I will have to see if they do the same on the computer or not.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards again).   

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Violeta exploring with our dogs

What a sweet dog

Always a happy smile

Coming out of Zoonosis

Zoonosis