Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Tuesday February 15, 2022 Kittens/Dog

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday February 15, 2022

Yesterday I couldn't stay awake long enough to watch the Canadian Women's Hockey team dispose of the Swiss team 10-3, and this morning I was too busy to watch the men beat China again 7-2.  But tomorrow will be a hockey day as we get into the playoff rounds at 8:30am men vs Sweden, and  11:10pm to watch the Women's gold medal game against the USA.

Happy belated Valentine's Day everyone.

Yesterday I took Cristina into Tulua for the day and she brought the orange kitten for adoption already.  When she returned at night she had a carrier of three black kittens, and 2 were in such bad shape that they did not survive the night.  The last one though, cute as a button, is eating well and active, so she will no doubt survive under our care.  She sat contentedly on my belly for much of the morning.

I did walk with the doggies this morning although I was uncomfortable.

Later, after chores I got busy with the poop patrol and saw that we had mature plantains on 2 of the trees so I had to cut them down.  It was very sunny, so that forced another shower before my nap.

I got a notice from Igor that his cousin in L.A. where he keeps his gear has died, probably from Covid.  He will be going there soon.

Friends in Canada have sent me news that vaccinated travelers no longer need a PCR test to enter the country, just a cheaper Antigen test!  Yippee!  I have been waiting for this change!  

Cristina was having a cholado with her friend in the park and called me to come and rescue a homeless dog that would not walk on a leash so we have brought it home for now.  I believe that Claudia will be taking charge of it tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards again).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

The latest rescue I call "Bushy"

Plantains with one cut down

Trio of white and pink roses

Hoping the peach roses will open

In ful bloom

Ripe plantains the birds have enjoyed

Golden Silk Spider and mate

Again

Don't see these guys often!

I might never have seen him but he moved

Big hopes for this one's survival..

Can they get any cuter?

Such big eyes and small nose

Happy Valentine's Day