Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Tuesday February 8, 2022 Rain

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday February 8, 2022

"The Apartment" played well on the computer with the new codec last night.  It sure was odd to see the usually affable Fred MacMurray play a louse.  Following that I watched most of "Inherit The Wind" again to kill time until 11pm.  I will finish it as I eat my salad later.

Then I hid my VPN to connect with CBC to watch the Women's Olympic Hockey broadcast of the Canada - USA game.  The first period was hard to watch as the US caused turnover after turnover from the hapless Canadians and peppered our stallwart goalie Desbiens who was impressive, and lucky...  Late in the period the USA took a penalty and we scored in half a minute.  1-0 for us against a team that was making us look very ordinary...  The second and third periods were different though as we played much tougher and smarter, coming out with a 4-2 win despite being outshot 2-1.  Looking forward to a Gold Medal matchup between these two!

And it rained as we went to bed around 1:30 this morning, only to be up before 7:30am to take Lorena and Cristina into Tulua.  Lorena is to clean Adiela's house as Adiela and Cristina roam around.

I have been on a rampage today against infestations of those microscopic ants again.  

RedBubble quit twice on me again, but after the 2 uploads for the day had been secured.

I made hamburgers for me and the dogs and chopped up the cabbage head we had bought yesterday.  It has been threatening rain all day, nice and cool, and it is finally sprinkling now.

Happy Birthday to our oldest grandson Cody.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Delicious burgers for lunch

Many rosebuds coming...