Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Wednesday February 2, 2022 Flaky

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday February 2, 2022

The obscure morning walk did not presage the heat we have had today.  Here it is, after 5pm and it is still 31.3C in the house.

I returned to nap after the walk and got reminiscing about old times, specifically the kids I used to coach in hockey at Alberta Avenue and Westwood, trying to remember some of the names of the young players from 1977 on.  There is only one that I am in direct contact with via FaceBook today and I just contacted him to help me maybe fill in some blanks.  He remembered some names and also claims to have a photo...  I can't wait to see that!

RedBubble dropped 3 times but I still managed to save both uploads but it is really getting tiresome...

We went out to pick up money to pay my cel bill and get more dry dog food, and tried to get one of Adiela's shoes repaired but the shoemakers said it was a lost cause.  One or more of her dogs had ruined it.

Then we came home and Cristina washed up Flaky the kitten whose skin is 90% better and then took her into Dr John Faber Rojas to get sterilized for adoption.  I was positive that I had taken a couple of parting photos, but they are not on the camera...  So is the camera or the memory faulty..???  I am betting on the latter.

The drive to and from Tulua was tedious because I encountered 3 different sugar cane trains holding up traffic.  They are so long and slow.  I got photos of 2 of them.

My eyes were dropping in the afternoon so another nap was refreshing, but it was too hot to get comfortable.  Heat, sun or wind really make my arms ache so I am resorting to the TENS machine on the accupuncture spots below the knees.  It is amazing how much that helps.

The temp, with all the fans going 1/2 hour later is down to 30.5C.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards again).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Sugar cane train (part)

Full train

Fully open hibiscus, done in HDR