Saturday, February 12, 2022

Saturday February 12, 2022 Beauty

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday February 12, 2022

The plan to watch hockey last night fellawry.  I went to bed by 9:30, no sleeping pill, and I did awake at 11 as planned but my body refused to follow the plan.  Maybe it is a good thing I didn't watch as the Canadian men lost to the Americans 4-2 as I expected (In my mind, I saw them losing 7-2).

I only had Turi and Buddy volunteer for the short walk this morning and we all went back to bed until 8am.

RedBubble and I seem to have reached the system where it crashes twice but not when it affects my uploads.  FaceBook is the site that doesn't want to load properly 1/2 the time which is really annoying.

I had to cook myself an omelette for lunch, smoked ham, onions and tomatoes were the add-ons and it was delicious!

Then I took Cristina to the cemetery for a bit with Turi, Princesa and NeNe.  Christian's grave still looks great and I am in no hurry to see him dug up and his bones put in a mausoleum...  I guess that is awaiting Carlos to come up with the cash to do that.

Next we drove across town to get Sofia to spend the afternoon, but then she couldn't come because she had too much homework from school.  So, we had a long afternoon nap and the dogs were quite quiet for us.

Today I have a lot of pictures of beautiful things to share.  Of course Google had to upload all 3 sections backwards.......Grrrrrrrrrrr

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.