Monday, February 21, 2022

Monday February 21, 2022 Negro

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday February 21, 2022

This morning on our walk we came across the street dog Negro that we have helped many times in the past with chemotherapy, etc.  He seemed in distress and kept pawing with his left leg across his right eye.  I went closer and could see blood so I finally got close enough to clean some off but he had a large blood bubble below the eye that needed tending.  I took the dogs home and Cristina was up so we came back in the car with a leash and found him close to where I had left him.  We brought him home (13 dogs in the house) and kept him in the front room which he enjoys, and gave him food and water.

I fought again with RedBubble this morning but saved both uploads,  They are getting so very tiresome.

Then we had no water all morning..... That also is getting tiresome.

Around 10am we took Negro to Huellas for surgery and decided to get him sterilized at the same time.  Who knows how many puppies he has already sired?  We picked him up in the early afternoon and he is back resting in the living room.

At the same time we picked up Sofia to spend the day with Cristina again.  Cristina also invited the vet's office to lunch I think Thursday...

I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Negro after sugery

Hopefully all will heal quickly.






Last day for Bushy?

Switi is so adorable

She is so quiet