Monday, February 7, 2022

Monday February 7, 2022 Birds

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday February 7, 2022

The little sprinkle this morning did not stop us from having an abbreviated walk  fortified by 2 Tylenol.  My three regulars are just so happy to get out whenever they can and I hate to disappoint them,.. plus I need the exercise.

I put out new nectar yesterday and spotted Tom Thumb once at dusk but haven't spotted him all day today, despite sitting out back for over 1/2 hour.  So I took pictures of the other regular 3 species of birds that feed here every day, Shiny Cowbirds, Saffron Finches and Ruddy Ground Doves.  I wish that they could do more about the insect population...  Maybe we should not feed them for a bit...

We slipped out to get the 2 big bags of dry dog food at Huellas which they finally received in stock.  I also bought a new, strong pooper scooper because our present one needs repair and I don't know if it would hold for long....  

We also checked 3 places before buying just few veggies to last the week.  There is no point buying veggies that are not fresh.  And we each got some drugs for our current ailments.

Then we had some fruit cups in the park at the booth of Cristina's friend Flor and just enjoyed the nice cloudy temperatures. 

So I have watched all my downloaded movies except The Apartment which I will have to watch tonight on the computer.

I really would like to watch Olympic Hockey and Curling, but nothing seems to start until 11pm which is way too late for this early-riser.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

3 species of birds


Hiciscus center

Killer having a scratch






A spy in our midst

Little Dary