Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tuesday February 1, 2022 I am Great, again!

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday February 1, 2022

Meet the newest addition to the clan, great-granddaughter Lyric.  Heartiest congrats to Heather and James, and Grandparents Todd and Janet.


I actually saw 2 very bright stars on the walk this morning.  Killer had us up 3 times during the night, just because he can... so it took a lot of effort to get up.

It was shocking to hear of deaths due to big flood in Quito last night.

I got a notice from Cheap-O-Air that my flights to and from Toronto have been changed, not drastically, but an extra 2 hours to come home.

RedBubble dropped 5 times again today, but my regimen again managed to save both uploads.  Those drops just waste so much of my time.

We made my favourite fried hamburger and potatoes for lunch.  One of life's little treats.

I contracted Claudia's son, Estiven, to help work in the back yard.  He is slow and methodical and doesn't grasp easier ways to do simple tasks quickly, but he is solid and listens well to instructions.  The yard looks so much more open as I eliminated a lot of low-lying branches.  We also collected a bunch of oranges.

I was asked to go into Tulua and pick up Claudia's daughter, Sara, after a nose operation and bring her home.  On the way back I stopped and paid my health insurance in advance for Feb, Mar & Apr.  I don't want lapsed insurance when I get back from the trip, so that is one less headache.

Cristina has a movie going on in the background and I heard "Harper Valley PTA" done with Spanish lyrics.  I couldn't make out the words but it sure was weird.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

New hibiscus bloom

and another

Plantain leaf

Bougainvillea

Birds feeding

Princesa supervising

Estiven starting work

Trimming

Trimmed