Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sunday February 6, 2022 LaMarina

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday February 6, 2022

The rain was falling yesterday morning so we only managed a short walk.

Miguel was coming to town here anyway so he brought Cristina back with him to help Adiela for the day.  Because it was raining heavily there she did not return until after 9pm.  I fed the dogs and Claudia came to attend to Killer.

I wasted the day at the computer, sitting awkwardly and I developed a back sprain.  It only hurts when I move, or think about it...  Then I spent the evening watching UFC fights.  Tylenol made it possible to get some sleep.

This morning it was raining again, not that I could have walked very far anyway with the dogs tugging on me.  I didn't even try...  I forced myself to slowly do my exercises anyway, again with Tylenol to the rescue.

I managed both photo uploads this morning with no problems and I got busy preparing documental evidence that I will need for the trip, updating a lot of things.  Still more to do.

I checked WestJet's website and it appears I will need a PCR test for their 4 flights too, for a total of 6 tests for the trip.  Igor's PCR test came back positive this morning so he has to change his flights again, poor guy, when there is such a strong chance that this is a false positive.  I think that I would go crazy if it happened to me and it ruined my trip(s).

I manage to stand over Cristina and help tint her hair before making lunch as well.  

Then Cristina decided she wanted to buy sweets on the way to La Marina as a means of getting out of the house again, so I managed to squeeze myself into the car seat.  I literally had to lift my left leg by hand to change gears, but we made it there and back without incident.

I drove in at the other end of town hoping to buy maybe Enchiladas at a cheap place there but they were closed.  Cristina wanted to go to ARA to get celery for this drink craze she is on, so I told her to get me a 1/2 roast chicken for $2 USD.  I actually think I like that a lot better than the fried chicken, and it is also enough for 2 meals.

Still no laptop has arrived at our doorstep....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Not a nice day for a country drive

Some areas were clearer

Still great views

Cattle and egrets

A popular bull

Turkey buzzard on watch

Lots of cloud

Southern Lapwing

A pasture at one entrance to Andalucia

Southern Lapwing