Friday, February 25, 2022

Friday February 25, 2022 TY Lunch

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday February 25, 2022

The walk was with only Turi and Princesa this morning and later than usual.  Lately the drill is just to go back to bed until at least 7:30.

At 10:15am Daniel showed up to cut the jungle down to size.  He doesn't raze it right to the ground like Leonel does so it still looks pretty green back there.  He also didn't cut some areas so he only had 4 bags of clippings.  Needless to say I wasn't overly impressed to pay him the same amount as Leonel for 1/2 a job.

So the little veterinarian Lina came for lunch with the two helpers Ivan and Jose.  Claudia was on hand to help Cristina and we enjoyed a meaty spaghetti dinner before retiring outside on the patio.  It is nice to actually get some use out of the hammocks and the swing.  They asked what kind of music I listen to, so I played them some Oldies....

I also got busy and packed my clothes in the backpack, hopefully with room for the toiletries and the camera.  Not much left to go....  I am pretty much ready to go on a moment's notice except for the Antigen test and to find out how to disable my car battery...

I did finally manage to contact my old landlady's son, Peter and his wife, Andrea.  It will be so nice to be able to see them again.  I am still so sad over the loss of Jean.  Apparently she was in the same "home" as my friend Keith!

I am trying to sync the laptop to my PC and it doesn't go quite like I expect.  The laptop also has been unplugged for 2 days and now says that it needs 1.5 hours to recharge......  Not good...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Daniel getting set up

Lina and Ivan

Jose

Spaghetti dinner

Ivan and Jose

Lina

Dogs expecting food

Lina and Switi