Saturday, February 26, 2022

Saturday February 26, 2022 Switi

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday February 26, 2022

The dogs were active last night with at least 5 of them making me get out of bed at different times to calm them down.  As a result, there was no walk this morning as I tried to regain my sleep.

Last night a relative posted an obituary on FaceBook for a Les Fradette who has to be a relative but honestly I did not recognize any names in the write-up..  It should not be surprising since I have been gone for 3 generations worth.  This fellow died very young and suddenly.

Also last night, Adiela posted Switi's photo on FaceBook for adoption and those irresistible blue eyes were scooped up by an Engineer.  So we made the trip in today to bring her and, of course, Cristina stayed to help.

Then my 3 co-pilots and I made a brief stop at KIA and had a mechanic loosen the bolt holding the negative post of Lizzie's battery.  Gee, a little packing of electricals, documents, etc and I am ready to go once I get my Antigen test Monday and submit all my info to ArriveCan... 

I finally got a response from WestJet confirming that my vaccination certificate is all that I need to board their flights!  That is a huge relief and cost savings.  So, all in all, I can breathe again and feel rather good now about the upcoming trip.

I am slowly preparing things in the yard, like trimming the roses so they will survive my absence. 

 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Good luck Switi (Sweetie)

Best kitten we have fostered

This orphan has a new home

thanks to a lot of caring people!

So cute!  We miss you.

9 of our present 13 dogs