Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tuesday August 11, 2020 Movies


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday August 11, 2020
Yesterday was pretty hot and quiet.  I worked on photos for a bit then finished the Condor series.

Around 11am we left to go for groceries in Tulua.  Aram hitched a ride so he could drop off a malfunctioning recording machine to the doctor regarding Liliana's muscle problems.  The doctor tried to pretend he was not there as his receptionist was on a personal call to her boyfriend. 
I popped in at David's to recover my memory stick because he had downloaded several movies that I have wanted for years, like Mary, Queen of Scotts (1972 version), Chaplin, A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum, Firestarter, The Carpetbaggers, Cat Ballou, Good Will Hunting, Cast a Giant Shadow, and Cat On A Hot Tin Roof.  Beside the first 2 seasons of The Sopranos I should not be short of good viewing.
Grocery hunting at LA14 was really bad as the shelves get weak for selection.  I could not get any large size oil or vinegar and the tomato selection was pitiful.  I will have to go hunting for some things locally, but...
It is so damned hot!!  33.3C = 92F in the bloody house, same as outside.  I am going to pray for rain again and dance naked in the backyard if I have to.  It really is no fun being hot and sticky all the time.  Napping under a fan is about the only solution in the afternoon.
Update:  

 My rain dance worked.................
 
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Old hibiscus, new bloom

and another new bloom

Dove on the nest overhead

I do my best not to scare it.

Tom Thumb in the mango tree

TT

TT

I am not kidding.  This is not fun.