Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tuesday August 18, 2020 Printer


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday August 18, 2020
Yesterday, I tried unsuccessfully to find any replacement color print cartridges for the HP InkTank 315 printer locally.  They run anywhere from $51 to $99 online plus shipping.  I can't wait, and I refuse to pay this extortion.

Today is another grey day, threatening rain, so we are staying and just being lazy like yesterday.
I contacted my 2 local technology places and only one carries printers.  I did a lot of research and narrowed down my field to 6 units for reference which nobody seems to carry...  My problem is that I use the printers so infrequently that the inks and cartridges dry up and need expensive replacement.  I do more printing for Aram than I do for myself and I rarely print photos any more.  Mostly I print the Internet bill and instructions to others that I have translated into Spanish, in other words, not much of anything...
So, the question is, how much do you spend on something cheap that you will simply replace within 2 years, or spend more on something like a laser printer that will last a very long time without problem.  I am back to leaning to buy a cheap Inkjet but avoid HP.  I always had good service from my old Canon printer so they are the front-runners in my mind.
Tomorrow I will take the printer to my computer guy to see if he can get it working cheaply.  If not, I will be looking to buy a reasonable cheapie... 
My diet and extra exercise is slowly showing results.  I am now maybe more William Shatner than Raymond Burr.  Sorry for picking on those Canadian actors.
Time to go refill Tom Thumb's nectar.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Dove on nest in mango tree

Multi-coloured roses are waiting for new buds

Love this new white rose

So beautiful

Tom Thumb perched in the mango tree

Tom likes to watch his domain

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher

My faithful Turi

The piggy tail on my Miss Piggy, Nina

My lovely Princesa

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb