Thursday, August 20, 2020

Thursday August 20, 2020 Home


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday August 20, 2020
I walked the 4 remaining walker dogs this morning in a steady sprinkle for about 20 minutes.  I wasn't too darn wet when we returned. 
I thought Liliana and Aram were going to accept my offer to let Jireh study on the internet at our place until they get internet installed.  I was waiting at 7am and called them several times with no response.  later they said they called the school and are taking a month off to evaluate their position.  They are geared to go to Bogota on the 29th to get his blood test and final interview to get a visa for the USA.
Later Aram stopped by to say they were getting TV, Internet and himself a new phone number through Tigo.   Good plan but we can't seem to get anything to work and now I can't contact him.  I though he had given up his other numbers but apparently not...  He still has a Kurdistan number for WhatsApp, so it is all screwed up.  I give up.
The neighbour to the south is building a structure in the back yard, I thought with a steel roof until I saw him putting concrete wire above it.  Then I was really concerned that it was going to be a 2-storey structure and we'd have them overlooking our private back yard.  That would be enough to make me sell!  However he said they were just pouring a concrete roof, but I am sure there is provision for a future expansion upward....  They also start work before 7am and that is getting tiresome.  The dogs run out and bark most of the day every time they make an unusual noise.  My ears and my temper are suffering.
Cristina begged me to take her into her sister's in Tulua.  I got a commitment that either she stays there of comes back with me in 10 minutes.  We get there and Adiela isn't even there and Cristina couldn't reach her.  That is how well organized they are.
We got home and Aram was sitting outside using our wifi.  I told him that I cannot contact him and proved it....  He went back to Tigo for answers.
Princesa's eyes almost seem back to normal, no more bloody crustiness around the eyes.  Killer seems to be much better as well overall so everything is good on that front.
We ordered beef dog food through the vet Huellas here and that will probably help.  It even turned out to be well-priced.  Through my experience with a cat with allergies, we had finally found out that chicken is the biggest allergen for animals.  Almost every dog and cat food contains chicken and that cause allergic animals to scratch a lot and even lick themselves raw.  Already there seems to be a lot less scratching, especially from Rocas.
I have had a dry, scratchy throat for a couple of weeks, more of a nuisance than anything.  On the dog walks I always expectorate a lot anyway and I am finding that extra vinegar in my salad in the evening really helps as well.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



The neighbour seems to be building a big shed

Some of our nice tiny flowers

Tom Thumb

TT

TT
TT

TT

Apparently this is Papaya we are growing too

The dove is still minding the nest

Princesa is looking good

Turi getting a tan

Nina really barks at the neighbour

Killer finds shade under my big umbrella

TT

TT

TT