Monday, August 3, 2020

Monday August 3, 2020 Errands


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday August 3, 2020
We went out after 11am to get things done, like pay my cel bill, get some cash, then go into Tulua.  Once there I paid my health insurance before we went to Olympica.  We had brought Princesa along in case we got stopped but apparently all restrictions for local travel and mobility are lifted.  So I sat in the very warm car with Princesa while Cristina waited in the various line-ups to get food for the dogs and the birds.
On the way back I popped in at David's to pick up my memory stick with a couple of movies and the first 2 years of the Sopranos, which I have never seen.  I also have 2 seasons of Condor, so I have no lack of things to watch, I just don't know if I can watch them on that dumb Smart TV or not.
We came back and bought some of that delicious fried chicken for lunch.
I took a few photos for you, Tom Thumb found a new place to pose for me.
After a nap and making my salad I watched some more of El Dragon before being requested by Aram to find him transportation to Bogota for an appointment he has apparently finally received from the American Embassy there.  Online it says there are no buses or planes available.  However there are buses to Bogota so I have offered to take them to the bus station in Tulua to investigate the options in the morning.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Tom surprised me with his new parking spot

Killer had a long walk today

Hibiscus blooming beautifully