Friday, August 28, 2020

Friday August 28, 2020 Preparation


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday August 28, 2020
David had asked me yesterday if I would do a trip to PriceSmart for him to get items we can't get easily here.  He said he would pay for my membership because both of ours are expired ($24 USD).  PriceSmart is basically a small Costco and they have 2 stores in Cali and one in Pereira (where I prefer to go).  Since I decided to take Aram to the bus in the morning I agreed with Cristina that we would go to Pereira after.  
So, I had to print more documents for Aram.  Then I went online and activated a new membership at PriceSmart and no doubt I have to get my card with a photo when I arrive.  Then I spent a ridiculous amount of time actually making my order online for 12 items totalling $119 USD or 464,000 pesos.  Over 400,000 I qualify for a Member Appreciation gift.  I hope that I get to pick the peanut butter.  That took me about 3 hours... browsing through everything and deciding against things like a lawnmower....  Once the order was in, they confirmed all is OK and in stock and it will be ready in the morning.  They give the instructions on how to drive to a certain spot, pick it up and leave, without even going in the store....  It is paid for by my debit card.  However, we will enter the store and pick up David's small list and allow Cristina to shop, and get the new membership card.  It would be no fun to drive all that way, 109 kms, (Google Maps says it is 1 hr 43 minutes, and I thought it was less because I drive fast, lol) and not stop and enjoy it and probably have lunch there even though it is not quite as good as Costco.
So,... that took care of most of today.
Cristina just informed me that people just dumped 3 puppies at the Animal Park.  They refuse to spay their bloody pets and expect other kind-hearted people to look after the unfortunate results.  I suppose it is better than throwing them in the trash or ditch.
I took a few shots of Tom Thumb in the late afternoon light for you. 
UPDATE:  Claudia brought the 3 black puppies to our house for the night...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.















I like the wasp appearing to dance at the bottom