Saturday, August 1, 2020

Saturday August 1, 2020 Health


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday August 1, 2020
I realized today that having the fans running 24-7 contributes to the tiredness because they dry out the eyes so quickly and the eyes just want to close in response.  It is 31.1C right now, inside....  
The good news is that my diet and exercise seem to be working so that is great incentive to keep them up.  I really am feeling better, and with less pain too.
You guys should know my routine by now, especially if I don't leave the house.  I sat in the shade today for a little longer, just enjoying an unusually nice, soft west breeze.  We almost never get windy here, except in advance of a storm. 
I was surprised to find a low hummingbird nest in the mango tree but I left it alone even though I could see no activity.  I don't want to disrupt the lives of my little friends.
We haven't gathered oranges in a long-long time, so it was a treat make some fresh OJ for a change.  But it sure takes a lot of oranges to get a little juice.  I can't say that I missed all the work involved just to get a quart of juice that will be gone in hours.
Our white rose is about to bloom again as is our old, large hibiscus.  The flowers sure brighten up the back yard.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Ever-present watcher

Just sunlit leaves

Tom Thumb

Hummingbird nest I think

Dove and Saffron Finch

Again

Saffron Finch

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

White rose to open

Many blooms waiting on the old Hibiscus

Only a few oranges.

This makes about a quart of juice

Not much for all the work involved