Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday August 7, 2020 Lawn


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday August 7, 2020
This morning's dog walk was in dead calm, very warm weather, and it seemed like an inordinate number of people were awake and snooping at their windows.  We also saw some new people in the street for the first time, some with dogs. 
Cristina suggested going into Tulua again today and I suggested not...  There was no urgency and we'd been into Tulua several days in a row and I'm tired of just being the taxi and told to twiddle my thumbs.  I needed a nap anyway.
Then, I worked on photos for quite a while.  I have a backlog of at least 600 photos to upload for sale.  I am going to have to start doing 2 a day at least.
Leonel messaged us that he could come and cut our lawn after 4pm so we agreed, although he would be finishing up in the dark.  To make it worse he showed up at 4:45 and it often takes 3 hours.  It is dark by 6:30.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


The dove is still on the nest

Killer in the jungle

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb speaking

Leonel preparing

Leonel working