Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thursday August 6, 2020 Fruit


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday August 6, 2020
We went back to Tulua again for 10am to pick up our microwave.  I had had to warm my coffee on the stove this morning, not our usual easy way in the micro.
It cost us another 60,000 pesos ($16 USD) for another fuse burnout apparently caused by a small mouse.  How a mouse could get in anywhere is beyond my comprehension.
I asked Cristina if she still wanted a fruit tree for that big hole she dug in the backyard because I am tired of avoiding the hole.  So we stopped at the large nursery and she picked out 2 fruit trees, the names mean nothing to me, and related fertilizer, etc. for under $9 USD.
Now that we thankfully had the microwave back in its place I was also able to enjoy the leftover steak from Tuesday.  Decent beef and Montreal Steak Spice is a little bit of heaven here.
I keep scaring away the Ruddy Common Ground Dove sitting on the nest in the mango tree which I really don't want to do.  I managed to get a shot of it through the leaves without disturbing it today.
Then it was time for an exceedingly long nap on this boringly dull, cloudy day.
I fear that I am probably at the end of the El Dragon series.  At bedtime last night they had all the major players shot up by a rival gang which would be the perfect way to end a season (like "who shot JR"?) and pave the way if they need to actually kill off any players that may cause contract problems for another season....
UPDATE ---  I was wrong.  It went for another 5 episodes but it is finally over.   I don't know how we put up with all the cheesy, inexplicable crap push down our throats.  Maybe that is why I like historical dramas better.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Part of South side of nursery

Part of North side of nursery

Stunning multi-coloured rose

Dove on the nest

Gorgeous white open rose

It is a beauty

#1 fruit tree

#2 fruit tree

Turi napping

A very brief visit by Tom Thumb